Thursday, November 26, 2015

ESSENCE AND CATRICE I NEW PRODUCTS I LIMITED EDITIONS l PHOTOS AND SWATCHES

I kept promising this Blog post would be up earlier but I just couldn't manage this week. It was a nightmare! Anyways, here are the photos of the Essence and Catrice Event which happened last week at the lavish Hilton Hotel Quarterdeck Bar.

The much anticipated Essence Limited Edition is the Merry Berry collection. Nothing screams Christmas more than this collection. And I DO STRONGLY SUGGEST to go and check it out before it is sold out!! Check the links at the end of this post to see where it is currently stocked across Malta.




PS. CHECK OUT MY VIDEO BELOW!




I went ahead and bought some of the products but I really want to get more so I will see if I'll manage.


Go and grab this highlighter!!!!!!




The following are photos of the event itself and of the very generous goodies we were given to take home with us.

Those cakes were perfect!!!

These are perfect trios! 





Thanks to Lorraine from lolalovessparkles








When blended, it creates a very gorgeous glow perfect for the festive season!















That black!!!!!
All of us at the event! ps. you cannot see me! I am hidden at the back. Photo by Mark Pace
Me and my Shopping babe :) Lara from EveryBeautyAddictsBible


Check the Essence Facebook page and Catrice Facebook page to stay updated on collections and other news!!!

What are your Favourite products? Let me know below!












0 comments:

Post a Comment