Thursday, December 24, 2015

Artdeco Arctic Collection ~ Swatches and Review

So today it is Christmas Eve. And Christmas is my favourite time of the year! And I decided to do a Christmas/makeup related post, because why not. Last week I got my hands on the Artdeco Arctic collection which screams Christmas and the winter season more than anything else! Not to say that I have been using the products on a daily basis and will still continue using them even after the Holiday season.




I have also used them in my recent YouTube video. In the video I also give tips on how to get the most use out of these products (well at least 2 of them). Check it below !



The blusher is the perfect pink matte colour. The shade is not too dark not too light and it can be worn by a lot of skin tones. If you want a more deeper look just use the darker shade, On the other hand, if you want a lighter colour opt for the lighter shades. The far shade on the right is when you mix the 3 colours all together.



The highlighter is just a clever little palette per se. It doubles up in different ways. You can use this as a higlighter when you use the lighter shades. When you mix the darker shade you get this gorgeous taupey kind of bronzy shade. I don't really know how to describe it. I use this palette as eyeshadows too as you can create a simple smokey eye easily. 


The last product which I got from this range is the Glam Vintage Shimmer Cream. This product is also a multitasker. It works perfectly as an eyeshadow for a more glittery look. I suggest you use a pale skin colour primer to get the most gorgeous rose gold colour. Or you can use as well a white base. It is perfect as well when used on top of other colour shadows. And lastly it can be used on the cheekbones as a more dramatic and glittery highlighter.


Do not forget to check out the Artdeco Malta Facebook page for more information!

Happy Christmas  to all!!

xoxoxo

Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment