Wednesday, February 15, 2017

MAC New Collections

As you all know, I am always so excited to get to try out new MAC collections. I usually go with Lara, but since I was abroad I had to go by myself. I honestly, was quite knocked out and my skin was not the greatest, but the makeup artist did a wonder full job and made me look fabulous.
There were mainly 4 new collections:
1) MAC Shadescents
I featured this range here
2) Kabuki Magic Spring/Summer 2017 collection
3) Diane Kendal Spring/Summer 2017 collection
4) James Kaliardos Spring/Summer 2017 collection
4) Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour 
These are added to the permanent collection of liquid lipcolours.
I obviously had to swatch some products:
And... Of course... I had to pick out some products
Have you checked out the collections?
XOXOXO
Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment