Wednesday, February 15, 2017

M∙A∙C Shadescents

I have been eyeing this products for a while now, and last week I got the opportunity to check out the new MAC collections and gave these babies a try. So basically, MAC paired up new perfumes with some of the most famous Lipsticks.








Scent and lips create irresistible chemistry with M·A·C Shadescents, six new perfumes inspired by our most iconic Lipstick shades. Lady Danger thrills with notes of wild cherry and Ruby Woo goes bold with whiffs of deep red leather. Notes of saffron, incense smoke, and cordovan leather surprise and intoxicate in My HeroineCandy Yum-Yum conjures tropical fruit and cotton candy and Velvet Teddy calls forth wild honey and creamy musk. Crème d’Nude evokes the vibrant sexiness of naked skin.
  
Which Shadescent are you?

#IAmRubyWoo



#IAmCremedNude



#IAmMyHeroine



#IAmCandyYumYum



#IAmLadyDanger


#IAmVelvetTeddy




I did take a sniff from all the scents, and let me tell you, these are intense! From all of the scents I am definitely #IAmVelveTeddy. I tried this on myself and it lasted the whole day. It is quite strong at first and therefore one pump is more than enough. It is quite musky but it dies down a bit after a while.

Which fragrance are you?

xoxoxo

Pocalocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment